Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teacher for a KS2 role to start from January 2022. As well as for experienced Teachers, this role is also open to NQT’s/ECT’s.
The one-form primary School is based in Medway and situated within wonderful grounds, including a large field and Eco-garden to facilitate excellent outside learning for the wonderful children.
If the following apply to you, we'd like to hear from you:
- You’re an experienced qualified teacher with QTS or an NQT/ECT
- Good subject knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- A team player who’s passionate about inspiring children
- you live in Kent or happy to commute into Kent
- Have a DBS on the update service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you’re a Qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Kent team on 01622 584900.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.