A Good to Outstanding primary school in Buxton, who have approximately 25 pupils on roll, require a part-time Teacher from the start of the new academic year for 3.5 days a week.
The school focuses on the needs, development and uniqueness of every pupil; as a result, all pupils make good progress from their different starting points through personalised programmes of learning.
About the Role:
· Key Stage 2 Teacher
· September 2017 start
· Part-time, 3.5 days a week
· Planning with an experienced colleague
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· A small village school, that is very much the centre of the community
· There are strong relationships between teachers and pupils in lessons. Teachers know their pupils well and this helps them plan tasks at different levels ensuring they are not too hard or too easy.
· Pupils make good progress and reach above average standards in English and mathematics by the end of Year 6.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chris Hughes today on 01332 219051 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale st-font-fG�Yj80