Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Year 5(Y5) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This will be a contract for two terms, commencing in October 2018 covering the maternity leave of a current staff member.
This school is smaller than the average-sized primary school. There are seven classes and a Nursery unit, recently adopted by the trust board at the start of the summer term 2018. This provides part-time places for three-year-old children and fulltime placements for some two-year-olds.
The desired Year 5(Y5) Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within in KS2 (Key Stage Two) and be comfortable in managing challenging behaviour.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage Two(KS2) Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education in KS1 and KS2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.