Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher / Grimsby/Cleethorpes and Surrounding Villages, North East Lincolnshire / £100 - £110 per day.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary schools in the Grimsby/Cleethorpes area.
The successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of KS1 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support. You will be responsible for the progress and attainment of children within the class, and will work closely with other practitioners to deliver the best possible education to all children.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at KS1 level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Nottingham Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
The position is on an ad hoc, supply basis with the view to moving into a full-time position in the future.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact Aaron Simpson-King,Senior Primary Education Recruitment Consultant, at the Lincolnshire branch