Over 550 super children need you because you are an excellent primary school teacher with the passion, commitment and skills to make learning irresistible who has a proven track record in making a positive contribution to enhancing the lives of children.
• Strive and succeed
• Help and challenge
• Inspire and guide
• Nurture and develop
• Explain and question
• A large and growing primary with excellent resources
• Ofsted graded Good – April 2018
• A friendly and supportive staff team with a wide range of experience and expertise
• Using an exciting themed curriculum
• Supportive of career progression and professional development
• Part of a successful multi academy trust - Academy Transformation Trust
• In a beautiful part of the country with very competitive housing costs close to Cambridge and only 70 miles from central London.
NQTs and experienced Teachers are very welcome. Visits to the academy are encouraged; to arrange a visit, please contact Naomi Brown by telephone: 01638 713430 or email: email@example.com
To apply now, please visit www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk/vacancies and complete the online form.
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday 22 May 2019.
Interview date: Friday, 24 May 2019.
Academy Transformation Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant must undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and reference checks.