Inspire their Remarkable
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you looking for a change? Always thought about living and working by the sea? Fed up of city life?
Look no further! Langer Primary School is just 50 meters from the sea! During the summer term trips to the beach are often used for outdoor education purposes. We have approximately 165 children currently on roll, meaning that the academy is large enough to offer a range of exciting opportunities for the children, but small enough for the staff to get to know the children and their individual needs very well. Langer Primary School is on a journey of improvement, you will be joining a small supportive and caring environment.
• We are looking for a committed, inspirational Teacher with high standards and expectations to work within our supportive team.
• You will teach and develop a class of pupils recognising their educational needs and achieving the highest possible standards for each child.
We expect the successful candidate to:
• Have previous experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 level.
• Be highly motivated and determined to make a real difference to the lives of our children.
• Be committed to raising standards with a drive for outstanding pupil attainment and progress.
• Be creative and hardworking and ready to engage children across the entire curriculum.
We can offer you:
• A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
• A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
• Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
• Significant opportunities to further your professional development.
• Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Start date: September 2019.
Closing date: Friday 31 May 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘apply button’.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details