SUTTON ST JAMES CP SCHOOL,
BELLS DROVE, SUTTON ST JAMES, SPALDING, LINCS, PE12 0JG
School Website: www.sutton-st-james.lincs.sch.uk
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
FULL or PART TIME will be considered
Temporary for 1 year pending the needs of the school (Suitable for an NQT)
Start Date: September 2019
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? Where ever you are in your career, whether you want full or part time work, we may have the perfect position for you. We appreciate that whilst experience is important, will and determination too have a great impact on children’s learning is just as vital. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and innovative teacher who:
• Has a flair and passion for teaching
• Has excellent classroom practice
• Has high expectations of the pupils and commitment to raising standards
• Enjoys the challenge of providing the best possible learning opportunities for all children
• Has the ability to inspire a love of learning in all
• Sincerely values every member of the school community and is eager to make a wider contribution to school life.
Our incredible strong community ethos school offers you:
• A friendly, supportive team
• Skilled teaching assistants in all classrooms
• Enthusiastic well-behaved children
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
• An attractive well-resourced learning environment.
So… are you the lively, interesting teacher who is bubbling over with enthusiasm for what you can bring to the children at Sutton St James? If you believe you are the teacher that we are looking for on our journey towards becoming an outstanding school, we would love to hear from you!
Visits to our School are warmly welcomed to meet the children and staff and to get a real feel for our school. Please contact the school office on 01945 440209 to arrange an appointment.
Visit dates: By arrangement with the school office prior to closing date.
Closing date: 9am Monday 20th May 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail / telephone
Interview date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Application forms are available from the school by sending a SAE to the address above or by e-mailing email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.