Tes is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Key Stage 2 Class Teacher on a full-time OR part-time permanent basis from Easter 2022. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a two-form entry primary academy for students between the ages of 3 to 11 that opened in September 2017, admitting 60 children into each year between Reception and Year 6. The academy enjoys brand new facilities, a nursery for pre-school age children, and a small centre for children with speech, communication and language needs. At the heart of Ebbsfleet Garden City, it is the focal point of this brand new community, providing local families with an outstanding educational facility.
The teaching staff provide outstanding educational opportunities for all of their pupils, and their appointed candidate will contribute to this and support their journey. They are looking for fantastic practitioners who are creative and imaginative teachers with the ability to plan highly effective learning opportunities that meet the needs of all children in their care.
The Successful Candidate:
- Is a graduate with QTS and/or PGCE
- Has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- Has high levels of success in teaching in the primary sector and can demonstrate how they have been able to meet the needs of children with SEN/D
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward-thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- The opportunity to help shape the future by joining the trust
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A stunning environment with modern buildings, excellent resources and facilities
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
- A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org REF KR1526110
Tes Schools Recruitment represents Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...