Nansen Primary School is a good community school with an exciting future, where every member of our school community is valued. This role will suit a primary teacher with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to accelerate progression.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved and work with a positive and supportive team to raise attainment within an inclusive Primary School.
Nansen Primary School is proud to be sponsored by CORE Education Trust and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders. The Trust works with local, regional and national high profile arts and sports partners.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Passionate about children’s learning?
- An inspirational practitioner
- Committed to the ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- Be an effective team player with superb organisational and interpersonal skills.
For successful candidates we offer:
- A friendly welcoming school
- A supportive leadership team and governing body
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Fantastic children, ready and eager to learn and grow
- Supportive working environments where your talents will be valued and nurtured
- Committed and passionate teams that champion the best outcomes for children
Enquiries and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
School Visits: By appointment
Interview: w/c 20th May 2019