Location: Queen Eleanor Primary Academy
Post Title: Key Stage 2 Teacher + TLR
Salary: £TPS + TLR2 (£2,667)
Contract Type: Full Time/Permanent
Queen Eleanor Primary Academy is a welcoming and ambitious school, situated in the heart of Northampton, serving the thriving community of Far Cotton and beyond. Here at Queen Eleanor, we value diversity and set high aspirations for all pupils. Our vision is that all members of our school community will be inspired to learn, equipped to succeed, have an enriched experience during their time here and as such, will go on to excel in all aspects of life.
As a CET academy, we place high importance on creativity and seek to provide children with a broad and relevant curriculum which will teach them the skills that they need to succeed throughout their lives. Our school values of endeavour, resilience, collaboration, integrity, courtesy and pride, permeate through all that we do
We are looking to appoint an excellent reflective and professional teacher, who will join our talented and enthusiastic teaching team and work alongside our highly dedicated leadership team from September 2018. This post would be suitable for a teacher who is starting out on their leadership journey, or an existing middle leader looking to broaden their experience.
Here at Queen Eleanor, we strive to provide a high quality education for all the pupils who attend our school, regardless of their diverse starting points. We also believe in the importance of staff development and the successful candidate can be assured that they will receive the support that they need to help them excel, in terms of both their classroom practice and their leadership role.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a highly reflective practitioner, with a commitment to their own continued professional development.
• Engage and challenge all pupils, by providing them with relevant, resourceful and enriching learning opportunities across the curriculum.
• Work flexibly as part of a team, challenge, encourage and motivate others and collaborate to help the school make progress towards its goals.
• Engage with the school community, building strong working relationships with parents and working effectively with local governors, CET directors and other professionals.
• Demonstrate an ability to lead a team and drive school improvement and a desire to develop as a leader.
If you would like to have a look around the school or would like to discuss this vacancy further, please feel free to contact the Headteacher Daniel Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school office on 01604 761200
Closing Date: Please apply by 12:30pm on Friday 23rd March 2018 by sending a completed Application Form to email@example.com.
Interview Date: Week Commencing 26th March 2018
Start Date: 1st September 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment practice. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. References will be requested for shortlisted applicants prior to interview and will form part of the interview process. The successful applicant will be expected to have two satisfactory references and undertake a medical questionnaire.