Southey Green is a large three form entry primary school with two nurseries in north Sheffield (Group Size 4, NOR: 736).
Following the OFSTED inspection in March 2016 Southey Green is proud to say that it is a ‘GOOD’ school. The school is at the heart of its community and in January 2013 became a member of Tapton School Academy Trust. Tapton is an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Sheffield and the Academy Trust is rapidly establishing itself within the city.
Membership of the Academy Trust provides a range of opportunities for partnership working and continuing professional development with an outstanding secondary school and a network of primary schools within the locality.
We are all working together to establish really effective practice for the benefit of every child. Applicants must believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress.
Applicants must have a desire to create an engaging curriculum, full of learning experiences that pupils will love and remember! NQT’s are welcome to apply for this post.
You will need to:
- Demonstrate and consistently deliver ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ teaching
- Have an excellent knowledge of Key Stage 2 education
- Have high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Share our vision for providing an outstanding education for the children in our care.
We can offer you:
- Staff with a vision of excellence for the future
- Children who love learning and want to achieve
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment
- A strong emphasis on teamwork
- High quality CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. We have the following dates available at 4pm: 21st November 2016 22nd November 2016
Application forms can be obtained at www.southeygreen.org under the Community/Jobs page. Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not complete a Local Authority Application form for this post.
Further information relevant to this post, including a recruitment pack is available on line via the school website. www.southeygreen.org
Closing date for applications: 2nd December 2016
Short-listing: 5th December 2016
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
Southey Green Primary School and Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.