Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Key Stage Two (KS2) Primary Teaching Assistant on behalf of a popular Primary School based in Stockport.
The Primary Teaching Assistant role will see you supporting classes throughout Key Stage 2 (KS2). It is important that the Primary Teaching Assistant has experience working with young students. Ideally we are looking for a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant who would be confident leading small groups.
The desired Primary Teaching Assistant will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
The minimum experience required for this position is 6 weeks supporting students within the last 2 years.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting primary aged pupils
• Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team and work well with others
• Be passionate about supporting students’ progress
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing worth £350
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £125 refer a friend bonus scheme
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant interested in taking on the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant and can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Manchester primary team on 0161 273 7475.