Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Sunderland. This will be a full time, KS2 Teaching Assistant role commencing in January 2019.
The governors of the academy are now seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant, to provide high quality support to students, and assist teachers.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner with a passion for learning and developing a child's talents. Working within a team under the direction of our Headteacher the successful candidate will be energetic and determined, empathetic but assertive. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the use of ICT and practical activities to enhance learning and will be fully committed to helping students achieve high standards of academic success.
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education in KS2
• Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a KS2 Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham Branch. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.