Vision for Education are looking to recruit a full time Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a vibrant and forward thinking Primary School in Washington.
The role will involve supporting whole classes and small groups across Key Stage 2, working under the professional direction of class teachers.
The position is a temporary full time role, which is due to begin at the beginning of October 2017, and continue until Christmas.
The salary for this position will be £58.87 per day.
The successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate sound English and Maths skills
- Be patient, understanding and able to build a positive relationship with children, staff and parents
- Be able to work as part of the strong inclusive ethos within the school
- Demonstrate a willingness to play a major part in the development of individuals, and contribute to the development of other support staff
In return, the school can offer:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Supportive Governors and parents
- Friendly children and energetic work colleagues
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th September 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email email@example.com