Full-Time or Job-Share Considered
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic team player to join our school at an exciting time of change and growth. We would welcome applications from ambitious experienced or recently qualified teachers. The appointed person will help us on our journey to securing “Good” at our next Ofsted inspection, possess excellent knowledge of the lower Key Stage 2 curriculum, demonstrate high-quality teaching skills, have good communication and teamwork skills, and a commitment to supporting continuous school improvement and their own professional development. Experience of Year 3/Year 4 teaching would be an advantage.
At Christ Church School:
· we value children above all else and believe in partnership working
· we have high ambitions and aspirations for our learning community
· we have a dedicated leadership team
· we have a learning environment that is vibrant and creative
· we believe that building relationships is the key to success
We seek a teacher who will:
· share in our vision and ethos of high expectations and nurture
· be kind, encouraging and positive
· add value to our team
· aspire to be the best they can be
· have the necessary drive, resilience and capability to develop their career
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – our children and staff would be delighted to meet you before the formal interview process.
Please contact the school on 01373 463781 to make arrangements.
Safeguarding is a priority for our school and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please visit our website at www.christchurchschoolfrome.org.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 26 November 2018 @ 12 Noon
Interview Date: Monday 3 December 2018
Tel: 01373 463781 Fax: 01373 453218 Number on roll: 232 (2–9 years)
Headteacher: Mr R Kaye Email: firstname.lastname@example.org