Key Stage 2 Year Leader
Full Time, Permanent
MPR – UPR + TLR2b
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a strategic role of Year Group leader in our large multi-cultural 4 form entry school in Hayes.
Minet Junior is a rapidly improving school. We are determined to maintain and improve on this pattern. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Year Group Leader to work with us to drive learning forward. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading teaching and learning within the team, driving standards and achieving the best possible outcomes for all pupils.
If you are passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils, regardless of background, and are able to inspire and motivate others to do the same, then Minet Junior School is a perfect opportunity for you!
- Have experience in Years 5 & 6
- Be a good to outstanding teacher
- Be a positive role model, who can lead and motivate others
- Be someone with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils
We offer you:
- A dedicated and supportive leadership and staff team
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Dedicated leadership and PPA time for middle leadership role
- Excellent working environment
- Specialist teachers for PE
- Staff Gym
- Good CPD/Training
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting:
The School Office 01895 462362
CLOSING DATE: 16 October 2017 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 18 October 2017
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.