Cambridge School of Bucharest is looking for qualified and experienced candidates as it fills an exciting role as a Key Stage 3 English teacher for Years 7-9, depending on admissions needs for AY 2022-2023. We are looking for motivated teaching staff who want opportunities for growth to join us in our expansion at our new purpose-built campus.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the National Curriculum of England and Wales and will be fluent speakers of English with a strong understanding of grammar and usage. Successful candidates will have a solid foundation in literature and a proven ability to meet the needs and requirements of Key Stage 3 learners.
This position is available for Academic Year 2022-2023.
Experience with PSCHEE delivery and Form Tutoring is appreciated.
At CSB, teachers can expect an inclusive, forward-moving professional environment that prepares its dedicated students for the future. For a closer look at the education CSB provides, see our website for a virtual tour (www.cambridgeschool.ro) and social media platforms (Facebook @CambridgeSchoolBucharest and Instagram @CSBucharest).
If this appeals to you, please submit your CV and a short statement of interest.
Cambridge School of Bucharest is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment and two satisfactory employment checks.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, M. Ed, PGCE or PGDE, iPGCE, UK Qualified Teacher Status, Government approved teaching certification from non-UK country or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
- Criminal background check, References, Medical check