KEY STAGE 3 MATHEMATICS
LGS MPS/UPS SCALE
TLR 2.2 £4,500
Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require for Easter 2018, an enthusiastic, full-time, permanent Key Stage 3 Mathematics Co-ordinator to join our hard working Mathematics Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school. This could be an exciting first promotion for a determined colleague or might suit an experienced colleague looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Mathematics;
- Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students;
- Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student;
- Will be confident to deliver CPD on to colleagues;
- Will be confident in monitoring colleagues’ work.
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
The role could be split to Year 7 Maths Leader and Year 8 Maths Leader, each on TLR 2.1 £2,667. This can be discussed at interview.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey School’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the aforementioned link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be sent to the school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 25th January 2018.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.