CHESTERTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
11-16 mixed College with 940 pupils on roll
Headteacher: Lucy Scott
Key Stage 3 Specialist Teacher
Required from September 2020
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working teacher who is committed to working with and supporting students who are finding secondary school challenging.
The job will require the successful candidate to:
• teach students on alternative provision, supporting them with their reintegration back into mainstream education.
• work with students during the transition period between primary and secondary, to ensure a successful transition is achieved.
• teach students who are not KS3 ready and to bridge the gap between KS2 and KS3.
• teach students who are finding mainstream education challenging, to a KS3 level.
The successful applicant will:
• be a qualified, outstanding teacher with experience in teaching KS2
• be able to demonstrate good relationships with students and the ability to motivate them to great efforts and achievements.
• be committed to the highest standards of behaviour and achievement
• be able to teach outside of the main curriculum
• have a high level of organisational skills.
• be enthusiastic, energetic and have a can do attitude.
Closing date : Friday 21st February 2020
Interview Date: TBC