The Hart School opened in September 2016, beginning a new era of education for Rugeley. The school replaces Hagley Park Academy, Fair Oak Academy (the 2nd and 3rd most improved schools in Staffordshire over the last four years) and Rugeley Sixth Form Academy. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team with a commitment to raising standards and creating new opportunities for generations of students in Rugeley.
We seek to appoint an outstanding Mathematics teacher who engages students through creative delivery and is eager to try new ideas in a supportive environment. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Faculty to lead and inspire others and raise attainment through quality teaching which facilitates learning. Most importantly you will be someone who has vision, energy and enthusiasm - for both students and the subject.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and developing team, and would suit a teacher aspiring to their first senior role.
Maths is delivered by a dedicated specialist team of staff and is taught up to KS5 where it enjoys popularity and success. The faculty is well resourced and the suite of Maths rooms all have interactive whiteboards.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
- Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people
- Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated
- Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement
In return we can offer:
- A key role in a growing and successful school;
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
- The backing of a supportive and innovative academy sponsor;
- The Hart School provide the Simply Health Cash Plan for their staff to help cover check- ups and medical treatment such as physiotherapy, osteopathy and acupuncture.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April 2018, midday
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Hays Education if you would like to arrange this.
For more information and to request a full application pack please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site: www.hays.co.uk/jobs/the-hart-school
The Hart School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.