Due to promotion we are seeking an outstanding teacher of English to take on this leadership responsibility. English & Media is a well-respected and innovative faculty, holding the PTI kitemark.
We need you to be:
- Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
- A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach through to A Level
- A leader with strong communication skills wanting the best for each student
- A cracking teacher with proven outcomes, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach.
What we offer:
- In return as a people-centred organisation, we offer an outstanding employee support package alongside proven support with professional development including study at Master’s level.
- As a long standing Investor in People, Hampstead School has an enviable record of enabling rapid career progression at all levels.
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted)
“Fizzes with activity” (Good Schools Guide)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Details and application form can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date : Friday 20 April 2018 (0900)
Interview Date: Monday 23 April 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.