Chalfont Valley E-ACT Academy is an aspirational, one form entry primary school based in South East Buckinghamshire with excellent public transport links from / to London and easily accessible from the M25 motorway network. We have been judged as a Good School. We have a strategy in place to grow and develop and are committed to raising the attainment and outcomes of our students by providing them with the best educational experience.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and inspirational Key Stage One and Key Stage Two teachers to start April 2018.
- Be a consistently outstanding / good teacher
- Have a passion for education / learning with the ability to motivate and inspire pupils
- Share our determination in preparing children for the next stages of their educational experience
- Be committed in your role in making a difference to our pupils, the Academy and the wider community
Why work for us?
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team at the heart of the local community.
- E-ACT is committed to CPD and we invest in our people through our professional learning programme, delivered in partnership with leading training providers including Teaching Leaders (now Ambition Schools Leadership).Â We also offer our teaching staff three additional CPD days on top of the statutory allowance, to follow an individualised development plan.
- We are a leader in the education sector for our outstanding benefits including a generous maternity policy, and provide opportunities for flexible working.
Who is E-ACT?
- E-ACT is about improving schools. We do this through a relentless focus on building strong teaching and learning, inspiring curriculums, effective standard operating procedures and embedding a culture based on our values of thinking big, doing the right thing and showing team spirit.
- The E-ACT team includes over 2,000 employees based across 24 academy teams, six regional teams and one national team.
Applicants should read the supporting documentation before returning the application form and equal opportunities form to Jo Hutton, Regional HR Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you would like any further information or a tour of the academy please contact us. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 15 November 2017.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references. E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.