Position: Kindergarten/Elementary Classroom Teacher
Start Date: Immediate
Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom-learning environment.
Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Assess and record progress and prepare pupils for examinations. By linking pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further, and challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
* 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Education
* Minimum years teaching experience using the US Common Core Curriculum
* US teaching license (Professional Certification for Elementary Education)
* IELTS with min score of 6.5 in academic level or TOEFL-79-95
* Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards
* Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
* Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
* Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval for UAE based candidates
The American School of Creative Science (ASCS) now with three campuses across both Sharjah and Dubai, were founded based on the success of the flagship school International School of Creative Science to cater for the need of the same setting, however based on the American and the UAE Ministry of Education curriculum a unique K-12 institution that imparts academic excellence by providing modern dual-curriculum learning, highly attentive tutoring, and superior facilities – all within an unparalleled environment that fosters traditional values and develops well-rounded youth.
ASCS offers an education with a strong emphasis on Arabic and Islamic Studies. ASCS aims to provide a unique dual curriculum education second to none that nurtures, cultivates and fosters creative and critical thinking skills, academic excellence with strong moral values to develop successful and contributing members of a global society.
The school’s brand has become synonymous with academic brilliance imparted in a faith based environment and supported by its generously equipped facilities, making the institution amongst one of the most sought after international dual-curriculum schools in Sharjah, Dubai and the surrounding Emirates.