KS 2/3 Teacher - Required from September 18 (fixed term until 31 August 2019 or Permanent depending on level of experience)
Are you an enthusiastic, innovative, inspirational and suitably experienced Class Teacher who is looking for an exciting new role teaching a Key Stage 2/3 class.
Have you got the motivation, vision and a passion for SEN?
Eden school wish to appoint from September 2018 a Teacher who is:
- an outstanding Teacher with good knowledge and experience of working with SEN children and young people.
- experienced in working alongside other professionals to deliver a very personalised tailored curriculum
- committed to all aspects of inclusion
- using a total communication approach to support your teaching and learning
- used to working in, and leading, an effective team of staff
- someone with a passion for excellence
- calm and patient
Eden School meets the individual needs of pupils between 8 – 16 years.
We would particularly welcome applications from teachers with experience of teaching pupils in a SEMH school. Please include details of relevant experience and any curriculum leadership. Applications from NQTs will also be welcomed.
Eden School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a DBS Barred List and DBS Disclosure check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. We keep this data for 12 months from submission. If you would like. When that period is over, we will delete your data from our system
Closing date 21st May 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews 24th May 2018
For visits to the school – please call John McDonald to arrange a convenient time.