Lancasterian Primary School
A safe and welcoming learning community where:
- we all aim high;
- everyone is included;
- creativity is valued.
One full time post and one part-time 0.6 (3 days per week) post available
Required from 1/9/17 to join our aspirational, vibrant and friendly school
Are you an inspiring and creative teacher?
Are you looking to make a real difference in the lives of children and their opportunities for the future?
Do you want the exciting challenge of joining our school as we continue on our journey of rapid improvement?
Lancasterian Primary is a two form entry school in the heart of Tottenham, a busy, exciting and energetic part of London. We are proud of our diverse, welcoming and enthusiastic learning community. The leadership team has a clear vision to ensure that all children and adults at the school have the opportunity to thrive and excel and the school continues to build upon recent improvements in raising pupil achievement. We are looking for energetic, inspirational and hard-working teachers to join our team.
For successful candidates we offer:
- An opportunity to take a key role in having a real, positive impact on children’s lives
- Opportunities in either KS1 or KS2 – successful candidates will be asked to express a year group preference
- A school that has just been given a ‘good’ Ofsted grade.
- Eager, motivated and well-behaved pupils
- Teaching and support staff that champion children's progress and well-being
- A supportive senior leadership team who adhere to the ‘growth mindset’ philosophy and understand that rapid school improvement and staff well-being must go hand in hand
- Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- Excellent ICT facilities with interactive Clevertouch screens in each classroom
- Excellent transport links
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school. Please visit our school website to download the application pack and contact Paul Murphy (Head Teacher) to arrange a visit or if you require further assistance, on 020 8808 8088.
Lancasterian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check.
Closing Date: Midday 12pm, Monday 26th June 2017
Interviews: Thursday 29th June 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email