- Maple Grove is currently seeking KS1/2 Class Teacher
- Starting April or next available term
- £2,500 R&R payment for the first year
- NQTs - Early start May 2019 available
We can offer you:
· Rapid and structured career progression - our growth and your growth are linked;
· Competitive salaries and performance related incentives;
· Access to vibrant schools situated in a culturally diverse area across the country with exposure to a wide range of settings and rewards;
· Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
· Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
· A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board and Senior Executive; and
· An employer who is constantly seeking to moderate and reduce the workload on all staff through innovation and use of related technologies.
The following pages provide further information about the Lion Academy Trust. A detailed job description and person specification are enclosed which explain the attributes you will need to succeed in this role.
We are seeking a Class Teacher to commence in the Spring term or in the next relevant term. I trust the information provided is helpful. For informal discussions, or to arrange a site visit, or if you do have any questions please contact:
Dan Lough, Head Teacher on 01268 553547 or Karen Egleton on 01268 553547