We are looking for:
- Outstanding class teachers who will model outstanding practice and have a proven track record of impact, or potential to be outstanding.
- Excellent communicators with good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge.
- Enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioners who want to make a difference to all learners.
We can offer:
- An exciting learning environment where challenging and engaging learning is a top priority
- Outstanding pupils who speak 60 languages from 54 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- The chance to teach the International Primary Curriculum alongside the National Curriculum.
- A supportive and inspiring team to grow with.
- An award winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards.
- A school which is in the top 2nd percentile nationally for achievement.
- A Knowledge Centre for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do.
Application packs to be downloaded from the school’s web site
Completed application forms can either be e-mailed to email@example.com or returned in paper form to the school.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended - please contact Ms J Hastings, School Administrator, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
020 8863 8769