Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
The Governors of this vibrant and successful school are seeking to appoint two dedicated and enthusiastic class teachers to join our school in September 2018.
- be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school.
- be highly effective classroom practitioners.
- challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
- be team players who have a good sense of humour and are flexible
- have strong commitment to continuing professional development.
We can offer:
- a welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos
- enthusiastic and highly motivated pupils
- the opportunity to work with a dedicated team of teachers, support staff and governors
- active commitment and support for your professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment.
Further information and an application pack are available on the school website www.blesseddominicprimary.co.uk
We look forward to receiving your completed application form which should be returned to the school by post or email.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st March 2018.
Interview date: Tuesday 27th March 2018.
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment procedures and the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Data Notice: Please note that all personal data provided will be stored securely for the required period.
Blessed Dominic Catholic Primary School
School address: Lanacre Avenue, London, NW9 5FN
Tel: 020 8205 3790
Headteacher: Mrs Geraldine Pears