Required for September 2018
Primary Teachers – KS1 and KS2
George Mitchell is a popular, ambitious and increasingly successful mixed, multicultural 3 to 16 school, with a Nursery. We are proud of our place at the heart of our local community and this is an exciting time for us, as we continue to expand from a one form to a two form entry primary school.
George Mitchell School needs primary school teachers with passion; teachers who want to make a real difference in our community school and the children in it. We are currently looking for a KS1 and KS2 class teachers to start from September 2018. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for teachers who:
· can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
· can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued, happy and respected
· are passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
In return we can offer:
· A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
· Children who are well behaved , happy and eager to learn
· A commitment to high quality professional development
· A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
Our motto is ‘More is in me’. Is there more in you?
· Talk to us.
· Tell us what sort of teacher you are and what you do better than anyone else
· Tell us what sort of school you want to work in
· Show us your vision and together we can make it happen
Applications must be submitted by Monday 23rd April. Further information about the school can be found on our website – www.georgemitchellschool.co.uk. All completed applications should be emailed or posted to: Androulla Christodoulou, George Mitchell School, Farmer Road, Leyton E10 6RQ. Androulla.firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept CV applications.
Visits are encouraged - please call Androulla on 020 8539 6198 or email to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS Clearance.