VACANCY – KEY STAGE I AND 2 CLASS TEACHERS
A curriculum coordinator role is possible for the right candidate
When you join Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), you become part of our wonderful community
LICS is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia. LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school in the region.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfilment.
We seek to appoint a KSI and KS2 CLASS TEACHER with effect 1st August 2019.
We are looking for experienced teachers who are dynamic and have the ability to deliver quality, engaging and challenging lessons. Experience of the Cambridge Curriculum is an advantage, but not essential. More importantly, the successful candidates will be ‘global citizens,’ who understand the wider world - and their place in it as educators.
Key Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
• Be up to date with the Cambridge curriculum and assessment standards.
• Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
• Experience in integrating technology in a meaningful manner.
• Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
• Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
• Have a sense of humour.
In return we can offer you:
• An attractive remuneration package paid in US$.
• A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract.
• Fully furnished modern accommodation
• Monthly utility expenses are covered by the school.
• Exceptional Medical Insurance
• Generous and meaningful professional development
• Settling in allowances
• Baggage allowances
If you require more information about the position, please contact the Primary School Principal, Mr Gareth Allman on email@example.com
For more information about Zambia, please visit, https://www.zambiatourism.com/
To apply, submit your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 20th May
The school reserves the right to appoint prior to the closing date, therefore, early application is advised.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.