We are a thriving primary school in South West London and are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic practitioner to join our hard working team.
We are looking for a teacher who can evidence:
- Strong cross curriculum knowledge;
- A desire to raise achievement;
- An ability and keenness to identify areas for professional development;
- Resourcefulness and the ability to drive and embrace change.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An excellent support structure
- Opportunities and encouragement for career progression.
- A well-resourced working environment.
Visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by calling or emailing the school office.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email (preferred) or post.
Closing date: 04 February 2018 at midnight Shortlisting 05 February 2018
Interviews: 08 February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hotham Primary School
London, SW15 1PN
Tel: 020 8788 6468
Headteacher: Sarah Martin
Number on Roll 409