Contract: Full time, fixed term until 31st August 2019
To apply: Complete the application form, equal opportunities form and declaration of criminal convictions form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Miss S. Harris, Roskear School, Roskear, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 8DJ.
The Governors of Roskear Primary and Nursery School are looking to appoint two teachers (KS1 and KS2).
The school takes safeguarding seriously and this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references being received. These positions will be from September 2018, fixed term, until August 2019.
We are looking for someone who is:-
- An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner.
- Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Able to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example
- Positive in their attitude and able to contribute to and value other professionals within the team.
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
- Able to lead developments across the school, providing support and guidance to others.
- Proven track record of leading a school improvement priority.
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
The posts are suitable for both NQT's and experienced teachers. Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please call 01209 714241 to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 26th April 2018
Interview date: Friday 4th May 2018
We are a successful, friendly school located close to the centre of Camborne. We pride ourselves on the progress our pupils make, our ability to be flexible enough to meet the needs of all learners and the behaviour of our pupils. For more information please see the school website www.roskear.cornwall.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal records disclosure check.