Are you an inspiring, forward thinking teacher looking for a Key Stage One post in Year One or Two?
Are you keen to support the growth of our school as an NQT or established teacher? As a growing school we can provide extensive career growth and CPD opportunities within the school and GLF Trust.
In September 2018 the school will have Reception to Year Three classes, growing to a full size by 2022 when we will have 630 pupils.
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will be a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers. As a new build school, Chestnut Park benefits from state of the art technology within a modern, purpose built environment.
All of our staff benefit from professional development opportunities within the GLF group. We offer a comprehensive coaching programme for our NQTs through our Assistant and Deputy Headteachers.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Innovative and inspirational
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.