Due to expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an additional KS1 Teacher for January 2022
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher who is able to bring learning alive for our children. You will be joining a very committed and enthusiastic team and have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our fast growing, dynamic school.
- Commitment to ‘live’ our values;
- Experience of the English National KS1 curriculum;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire children;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school;
- Desire to take learning beyond the classroom and enjoy our beautiful environment;
- Be open to new challenges, thinking and extending your own horizons.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please click the Apply button below to submit your application. In your supporting statement please describe how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring learning alive to our students.
Interviews will take virtually.
Hua Hin International School
Hua Hin, Thailand
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years