Are you an inspiring, forward thinking part time teacher looking for a part-time post in Key Stage One?
Are you keen to support the growth of our school as an NQT or established teacher? As a growing school we can provide extensive career growth and CPD opportunities within the school and GLF Trust.
Chestnut Park Primary School currently has Reception to Year Three classes and will grow to full size by 2022 when we will have 630 pupils.
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will be a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams.
Chestnut Park benefits from state of the art technology within a modern, purpose built environment and all of our staff benefit from professional development opportunities within the GLF group. We offer a comprehensive coaching programme for our NQTs through our Assistant and Deputy Headteachers.
We are now looking for a part-time job share (up to 3 days) in Year 1. Initially, this is a maternity cover role, however there is the possibility of this position becoming a permanent post in September 2019 as the school grows.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an
inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community
with excellent transport links
• New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Innovative and inspirational
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community
Contract: Part time job share (up to 3 days)
Advert closing date: 1st October
Start date: January 2019
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.