Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, we would truly welcome the opportunity of showing you around our lovely school and discussing the potential routes we could offer you to further your teaching career.
We are a two form entry school in the heart of Balham, which has been voted as one of the most desirable places to live, due to the high achieving schools and excellent transport links.
As an ambitious and thriving school, committed to providing the very best outcomes for every child, we are looking for a conscientious teacher who holds children at the heart of all they do. We have recently been awarded National Support School status which we are delighted about.
- An exceptional KS1 classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
If this sounds like your ideal job, please do get in touch!
We can offer:
- excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- an opportunity to work in KS1 or KS2
- a great staff team to work with
- incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
- support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
- opportunities to work with other schools
- a TLR may be available for the right candidate
- governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school.
Visits to our school are highly recommended. Please call 020 8673 4913 and ask for Jane Kellock or Jacqui Honeyball to make an appointment.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: 22 March 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: Week beginning 26 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Alderbrook Primary School
Oldridge Road, Balham
London SW12 8PP
Tel: 020 8673 4913
Fax: 020 8675 8866
Executive Headteacher: Seana Henry
NOR: 350 (inc. Nursery)