(Current Salary Rates for 1.09.17 to 31.08.18) Full-time
We are seeking to appoint a highly effective teacher to join our team. We are a school in the process of securing rapid school improvement.
George Eliot Primary is a multicultural and diverse two form entry community school with a strong focus on learning and children’s emotional wellbeing.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an effective and inspirational teacher.
- Deliver consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning, ensuring all pupils make good progress.
- Understand and use data in order to inform teaching and raise standards.
- Be prepared to reflect on and improve their own practice in a forward looking school.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- A commitment to developing leadership potential
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please e-mail Maricarmen Forster on email@example.com to arrange a visit.
The application form can be downloaded from either the TES or the school’s website. Please return your completed application and supporting statement by e-mail or post to the above address. CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date Applications Friday 1st June 2018
Shortlisting Tuesday 5th June 2018
Interviews Monday 11th June 2018
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk .