Queen's Park Primary School is a 2 form entry primary school with class sizes of 22. Our school has recently won awards for mental health and wellbeing and has 'Excellence' from the Workplace Charter.
We are a ‘Good’ school (OfSTED July 2017) and are now looking for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic primary teacher who would like to join us on the journey to becoming an outstanding school.
We are looking for:
• A highly skilled, motivated practitioner with a proven track record for raising standards.
• Excellent assessment for learning techniques.
• Energy and creativity to be able to deliver a fun, innovative and thought-provoking curriculum.
• Teachers with a passion and belief that all children can achieve.
• A hard working and supportive team member.
• Small Class Sizes
• Qualified teacher’s providing intervention support.
• A strong leadership team dedicated to continued professional development.
• A dynamic, talented, successful and forward thinking team of professionals.
• An active social committee
• A diverse community of well behaved and friendly children, who want to achieve and deserve the best
• A strong team ethos
• Commitment to staff well being
• Teaching and learning (TLRs) responsibilities for suitable candidates who are interested
Mental Health First Aid CPD
• A developing, well-resourced creative curriculum with a strong commitment to music, drama & the arts
• Innovative opportunities within an improving school
• Close to Paddington Station; Queen’s Park and Kensal Rise Underground and Overground stations
• Outside congestion zone and parking permits available