Springfield Lower School, soon to be Springfield Primary is seeking to appoint highly motivated NQTs/Teachers to join our growing, supportive staff. We are looking for two NQTs to coach and mentor to become highly skilled primary teachers . If this is of interest, please apply.
The successful candidate will aspire to be:
· An Excellent classroom practitioner delivering high quality teaching and learning and ensure high standards of attainment and progress for all learners
· A middle leader aiming to lead a subject across the school
The successful candidate will be
· Able to work effectively and happily as part of a team and will be able to motivate, lead and inspire others as well as being willing and flexible to learn from others
· Energetic and passionate to make a positive difference to the whole school community, during this time of transition and beyond
· Supportive and actively endorse the Springfield values
We can offer the successful candidates:
- Enthusiastic children who have positive attitudes towards their learning journey
- A dynamic staff determined to provide first quality teaching for all
- A strong commitment to staff well being
- Personalised continual professional development to enhance your skills
We value our staff - they are our greatest asset. If you would like to join our cohesive team we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 7th July 2017.
Interview Date: to be arranged mutually with the candidate.
Start date: 1st September 2017
The application pack can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.springfieldlower.org.uk
Visits to the school are most welcome. Should this be difficult at short notice, please be assured a tour will be offered on the interview day. Please ring Mrs Allen Head Teacher for any further information regarding this post: 01234 306000