Well-educated, well-rounded, individuals who have high aspirations and achieve their potential in a happy and nurturing school.
Respect, Honesty, Kindness, Perseverance, Teamwork, Responsibility
KS1 / KS2 CLASS TEACHER
An inspirational, enthusiastic and talented KS1 / KS2 Class Teacher who has the necessary skills to engage our young learners.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar Preparatory you will:
- Promote our Mission and Values
- Have experience of the English National Curriculum
- Have a strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning and teaching
- Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning;
- Have a sense of humour
- Be emotionally intelligent
In return we can offer you :
- The opportunity to teach bright, interesting and hardworking pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward thinking and motivated staff team
- Excellent working environment
- The opportunity to get involved in Extra Curricular Activities and the Enrichment Programme.
- An attractive tax-free salary, accommodation and additional benefits.
- A good work/life balance
- CPD opportunities
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
- At least 360 days sunshine!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the TES online application form (Quick Apply) and upload a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply for the post and what skills and qualities you can bring. Completed applications should be submitted by Friday 17th January, 2020. Interviews will take place in London from Saturday 26th January, 2020. Please note we do not accept CVs. Successful applicants will be required to travel to Qatar on approximately Wednesday 19th August, 2020 for induction training before the start of term.
For further information regarding Sherborne Qatar, please visit www.sherborneqatar.org.