We are looking for vibrant class teachers who believe in making a difference to join our friendly KS1 or KS2 team.
At Jennett’s Park CE Primary School we want our children to thrive in every aspect of their lives. We are a caring and supportive school with a distinctive Christian ethos that nurtures the children we work with. We opened as a new academy on 1st June and would like enthusiastic teachers, who are excited about moving our school forward, to join our dedicated team.
We highly recommend visiting our school as once you visit us and meet our wonderful children; you will love it as much as we do. Our children live by our rainbow promise and love and respect each other and our staff.
We would like to appoint someone who:
· is creative, enthusiastic and resourceful
· has the ability to inspire children to learn
· puts the children’s individual needs at the heart of learning
· insists that learning should be fun
· is able to work effectively as part of a team
· has high expectations of achievement and behaviour and a passion for school improvement
· believes in our rainbow promise and has a heart for children.
If this is you and you are passionate about helping our small acorns grow into happy, confident and successful oaks, then we would love to meet you and tell you more about our school. Please contact the school on 01344 301269 alternatively please email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or to find out more information.
Jennett’s Park CE Primary School
3 Tawny Owl Square, Jennett’s Park, Bracknell RG12 8EB
Tel: 01344 301269