We are looking to appoint a qualified Class Teacher with experience, for September 2018. We have a strong team in-post already and are looking for an inspiring and talented teacher to join the academy.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is a Primary academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Our aim is to provide a happy, safe and focused school environment that engages children fully in their learning. We plan and tailor the curriculum to our pupils so that each is taught in the way that suits them best.
What we are looking for:
You will work closely with other Class Teachers and the SENCO supervising and ensuring the well-being of pupils during their time at school. You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy taking the lead and working as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to continue their career in a rewarding new role.
We welcome applications from experienced KS1/KS2 practitioners who will:
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life at the academy;
- Support the maintenance of a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
You must hold QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree to be considered for this post.
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why join Harris Primary Academy Kenley?
- A great opportunity to start or continue your career in an exciting new role
- A flourishing and diverse school with a wonderful and welcoming community
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and progression
- Generous Harris benefits and rewards package
We encourage all candidates to visit our academy where possible. To arrange a visit, please contact the academy on 020 8660 2714.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.