Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are a forward thinking and dynamic five form entry school and are looking to appoint talented class teachers in Key Stage 1 (Year 1 or 2) and 2 (Year 4 or 5) from September 2018.
- Are committed to our school vision and values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, CREATIVITY, EXCELLENCE and RESILIENCE?
- Are passionate about education and the difference it can make?
- Are an excellent practitioner and can inspire, motivate and develop all children as learners?
- Are committed to and enjoy working as part of a team within their year group, key stage and across the school?
- Have a real desire to work in partnership with parents/carers?
- Are enthusiastic, flexible and hardworking and would embrace the opportunity to work across two sites?
- Are positive with a 'can do' attitude?
Then please apply!
We can offer:
- A "good" school (November 2017) with ‘outstanding’ judgement overall for personal development, behaviour and welfare
- TWO fantastic school buildings - in West Norwood which opened in September 2012 with 2FE and in Streatham which opened in February 2015 with 3FE and an extremely well-resourced learning environment
- Well motivated, happy and friendly children who “bubble with enthusiasm” about their learning and their school
- A supportive parental community
- An active and supportive governing body
- Opportunities for high quality professional development including career development towards senior leadership for the right candidate
Previous applicants need not apply.
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Personal Specification, please contact Gwen Watson by email email@example.com. You can also download a recruitment pack from the school website – www.juliansprimary.org.uk. We actively encourage and welcome visits to the school by prior arrangement.
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form (marked Private & Confidential) to Gwen Watson, PA to the Executive Headteacher, Julian’s Primary School, 226 Leigham Court Road Streatham SW16 2RB or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Monday 26th March 2018 at 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Monday 26th March 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 28th March 2018
Lambeth Council is committed to safer recruitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk and in the recruitment pack. Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
Julian’s Primary School
226 Leigham Court Road, Streatham, London SW16 2RB