Job title: Class Teachers required for KS1 and KS2
Start date: September 2019
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: Hammersmith and Kensington, London
The West London Free School Primary and Earls’ Court Free School Primary require excellent teachers for KS1 and 2. West London Free School Primary, Earls’ Court Free School Primary and our third primary school, Kensington Primary Academy are part of the Knowledge Schools Trust and our staff work closely together, utilising their skills and experience across all three schools. All three schools have been graded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’. Our schools are inclusive, with the highest academic standards; we take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish. Our core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, which we deliver by implementing the cutting-edge Core Knowledge Curriculum. The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do.
• Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
• Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
• Think creatively, be flexible, collaborative and resilient
• Enjoy the challenge of, and be committed to, teaching a rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
• Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
• Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families
• Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school, and yourself
We will offer you:
• A unique opportunity to be help us build our innovative school
• A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations and standards of learning and teaching
• An opportunity to pioneer an exciting new curriculum
• Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
• Leadership and management opportunities as the school grows
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the West London Free School Primary, Earl’s Court Free School Primary or Kensington Primary Academy and can arrange a visit through Ms Angela Evangelos, the Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications from NQTs are welcome.
Application forms can be downloaded here and should be addressed to Mrs Laura Lund and sent to email@example.com.
CVs alone will not be considered.
Application deadline: Friday 15th February 2019 by midday
Interviews: Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th February 2019
Knowledge Schools Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.