KS1/KS2/Reception Class Teacher
NQT/MPS – competitive salary depending on experience
Required 3rd September 2018
We aim to provide outstanding educational opportunities that develop happy, confident pupils, who have the skills to be successful lifelong learners and are able to fulfill their ambitions.
We will nurture each individual and help them to grow in greatness.
The governors at Whiteknights are seeking to appoint high quality teachers for KS1, KS2 or Reception classes.
The successful applicant will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour;
- Committed to raising standards of achievement;
- A good communicator with both children and colleagues.
Committed to developing a stimulating classroom in order to maximise learning.
The school can offer you:
- Happy and positive children and colleagues;
- A well-resourced learning environment;
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development;
- A strong appraisal process to further develop your skills as a teacher;
- An effective partnership with parents, governors and the local community.
Interviews will be conducted as soon as you have been short-listed.
School visits are welcome; please telephone the school office for an appointment. Application forms and further information are available by email at the above address, or from the Wokingham Borough Council link shown: Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position requires an enhanced CRB disclosure.