We require for September 2018
An experienced KS1/ KS2 Phase Leader with responsibility for leading RE across the Primary Phase.
TMS or UPS plus TLR2 (1)
From September 2018, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated experienced practitioner to join our growing primary leadership team. We are looking for a teacher who:
· is a flexible, well qualified and highly committed practitioner, who would relish the opportunity to become involved in the development of our growing school;
· is keen to be involved in our varied and dynamic creative curriculum;
· is passionate, highly creative, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills’
· is capable of designing and delivering outstanding lessons and have a sophisticated understanding of how young children learn;
· is confident in using ICT for teaching, assessment and administration;
· Can model and support the development of outstanding RE teaching and learning across the phase.
· Can support the Head of Primary in leading the Catholic life across this growing phase of a through school.
We are a popular primary school and admit 60 Foundation Stage pupils each year as we develop a two form entry School and Nursery on a 3-19 campus. “Leaders and staff adhere to the academy’s values of ‘wisdom, justice, integrity and compassion’. As a result, students are well cared for in an environment free from discrimination which promotes equal opportunities. They are supported and nurtured so that they gain the skills and confidence to succeed.” (Ofsted April 2015)
The successful candidate will be an excellent and experienced primary practitioner and will have the capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring pupils. You will become part of a forward-thinking and supportive team. This is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference to the achievement and life chances of the young people we serve.
For a CES application form and further details, please contact Rosemary Gelder on the above number or email: PrincipalSGTG@dbmac.org.uk. If you would like further details or a visit to the school please contact us.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of students so all staff are enhanced DBS checked.
Start date: September 2018
Closing date: 24th January 2018
Interview date: Week Commencing 29th January 2018