The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Newton Abbot are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring class teacher for September 2017. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required September 2017
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs C Bearne, Senior Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01626 352559.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 2nd May 2017, noon
Interviews: 17th May 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email