A teacher of high professional capabilities, courage, grace and with a sense of humour sought to join this oversubscribed and challenging school with an interdenominational Christian ethos. The ability to show initiative will be necessary.
Canary Wharf College is based in a quiet setting in the heart of the Isle of Dogs in Tower Hamlets, yet close to Mudchute and Island Gardens DLR and central London.
- A friendly, welcoming community
- Committed, experienced and supportive staff and governors
- Motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Continuous professional development opportunities
We are looking for teachers who
- Are energetic, enthusiastic and committed to the ethos of the school
- Have good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organisation skills and enjoy working in a team
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Have an open, positive attitude and are passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Art and Design skills are particularly welcomed
Applications are welcomed from outstanding NQTs. Applicants must have qualified teacher status.
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 29th January
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and references.