Smart Teachers are seeking to appoint KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for the summer term in a “Good” school as graded by Ofsted and “Outstanding” as judged by SIAMS in Westminster. The position will be for a maternity cover and will initially be working with small groups and PPA cover and then take over a class full time. The school have flexibility in the year group so this will be decided a little further down the line. For this amazing opportunity, we are looking for a teacher with experience of teaching the British Curriculum. The school has high achieving, well-behaved and enthusiastic children. The school is also attractive with large buildings and well-resourced classrooms located in the beautiful centre of London with just a short walk to London’s iconic Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Fixed term maternity cover contract
· Up to £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Centrally located in London with accessible transport links
· “Good” Ofsted / “Outstanding” SIAMS
· A dynamic and creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and ethos
· Supportive leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, the Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH43184.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.