Join our friendly, supportive and creative team!
We are looking for a full-time Mainscale teacher for KS1, to start in January 2020.
Jubilee Primary School is an outstanding school with a reputation for being creative, inclusive and innovative. Jubilee is in a buzzing, multicultural area of Hackney where children from all backgrounds flourish. Our children achieve highly as a result of the enriching experiences the school offers. This year, we are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers to join our talented team.
You must be:
• Creative, organised and enthusiastic
• Flexible with a good sense of humour
• Reflective and always looking to improve your practice
• Eager to work as part of a team to help every child reach their full potential
We will offer you:
• Well-behaved and motivated children from a diverse community
• A creative environment which welcomes innovation
• A friendly, supportive and experienced staff team
• Excellent opportunities for your career enhancement and professional development
We are proud of our school and would love to show you around.
To make an appointment to visit the school, please contact us 020 8806 5446
All applications should be sent electronically to Kate Apostolov: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Job start: January 2020
• Closing date for applications: Thursday 21st November
• Interviews in week commencing Monday 25th November
Our school is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk/ and in the application pack.